Pinckney High School Evacuated Due To Gas Leak
May 30, 2018
A gas leak this morning has forced the evacuation of Pinckney High School.
Livingston County EMS Director Jeff Boyd tells WHMI that the leak is suspected in a roof unit at the school on Dexter-Pinckney Road. After someone smelled gas, they alerted an administrator, who then called Consumers Power.
The gas is shut off and all of the students and staff have been evacuated to the school's football field. Boyd says everyone is safe, but that they will be dismissing students this morning. (JK)