Help Ventra Manufacturing of Fowlerville and 93-5 WHMI in making it a warmer winter for area children. This year the Salvation Army of Livingston County projects an even greater number families will need assistance with winter clothing. New coats, hats, gloves & mittens, snow pants, and winter boots…or clean and gently used items can be placed in the WHMI Coats for Kids boxes throughout the area including:
- Mugg & Bopps S. Michigan Ave and Mason St.
- Mugg & Bopps D-19 South of 96
- Mugg & Bopps At Mason Road and Fowlerville Road
- Mugg & Bopps M59 and Hartland
- Mugg & Bopps In Downtown Pinckney River Ave.
- Brighton Ford Grand River at I-96
- Your Nesting Place At the Corner of W. Huron & Main in Milford
- Spartan Tire & Auto Center On Michigan Ave in Howell
- Once Upon A Child Grand River in Brighton across from Meijer
- Red Wing Shoes Whitmore Lake Road near Kohls
All donations will be made available without cost to those in need at The Salvation
Army Church and Social Services building on Lake Street in Howell. These donations are not for resale at the Thrift Store. Help make it a warmer winter for area children with a donation to Coats for Kids…and thank you from Ventra Manufacturing of Fowlerville and all of us from 93-5 WHMI. Livingston County’s Own, Classic Hits.