|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry.
With a vertically integrated global footprint, deep expertise in both iron and lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver simple solutions to complex mobility problems. We cultivate a collaborative, diverse, and safe environment that enables the solutions our customers need and inspires our employees to achieve excellence. We employ a global team of problem solvers, team players, critical thinkers, and engaged doers.
We offer full health benefits, quarterly bonuses, work life balance and retirement programs, located in Howell. Attached is a brochure for more information. Positions available on day and night shift Monday through Thursday; 4 10 hour shifts.
Career Advancement: As a growth oriented Company, Aludyne actively supports individual career development through a Performance Management Program, and Education and Training.
Compensation/Benefits: Aludyne provides competitive wages and benefits to all its employees worldwide.
Safety – the employee needs to work safely and incorporate safety in achieving their goals
Act as One Aludyne – understanding that everyone has goals and they are all equally important and that all employees should work as one unit so everyone is successful
Employee Engagement – work respectfully, ask for feedback from those you are impacting
Commitment to Customers – remember to pride yourself on meeting or exceeding your customers’ expectations and remember that customers can be internal employees or external customers
Transparency – be open and honest in your communication and collaborate and cooperate to make the best decisions
General Summary: Provide layout information from CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines) and hand gauges, for new machine start- ups, capability studies and any other causes for measurement analysis. Read and understand blueprints and basic GD&T. Interpret data to assist in part adjustments. Support manufacturing operations in a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
· Daily checks of all production machining on CMM and any additional Gauges Required
· Read blueprints and correlate dimensions to CMM reports
· Review reports with the cell leaders and set up team
· Inform cell leader and set up team which direction to move features on part to achieve
nominal specification on part print
· Conduct capability studies on CMM and with hand gauges
· Print Capability reports
· Perform 100% dimensional Layouts to part prints
· Conduct Gage R&R studies
· Perform Gage calibrations
· Manually operate CMM to measure features on parts
· Use Manual gauges and surface plates to verify any questionable CMM checks
Perform other related duties as assigned by Quality Manager and Management team.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Knowledge of Basic blueprint reading and basic GD&T
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong written and oral communications.
· Frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
· Frequently lift and/or move heavy parts
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision
Aludyne provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.