|Company||Patti Lewis Care Home|
|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Patti Lewis Care Home is hiring caregivers on all shifts!
We are looking for compassionate, reliable, and caring people who want their work to make a difference in people’s lives. Our caregivers work 8 hours shifts and every other weekend. We have a pleasant environment, truly caring staff and home cooked meals for everyone. We offer profit sharing, a company funded 401K program, PTO, and flexible scheduling. This is a place where you can start your caregiving career!
General Responsibilities Include:
- Having compassion and patience for caring for the elderly
- Helping residents with bathing, grooming, eating, walking, toileting, and activities
- Communicating with the Med Tech and Home Manager on duty
- Being a team player
- Treating all staff and residents with dignity and respect
- Paid training, including CPR and First Aid
Please understand that when applying for this position, you will need to be able to pass a background check.