|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
These are entry level positions responsible for operating a variety of production machinery with minimal supervision.
• Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
• Visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
• Properly position and secure work pieces on machines, and start feeding mechanisms.
• Remove finished products from machinery monitor their operation to ensure a quality process.
• Inspect parts for proper dimensions and visual defects while product line is running and identify the cause of errors and other defects.
• Accurately complete proper documentation for job operation.
• Meet production standards, quotas, pace and schedule while maintaining high quality.
• Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner adhering to company safety policies.
• Maintain a clean work environment in accordance with company procedures.
• Communicate any problems with machinery or tooling to supervisor and collaboratively resolve issues and suggest improvements.
• Use of hand tools when necessary such as hammer, mallet, and specific air tools.
Please email resumes to email@example.com