|Company||Granger Waste Services|
|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Clean shop, well stocked parts room and a team that has fun - this is just a few of the many benefits we have to offer MECHANICS at Granger Waste Services!
OTHER KEY BENEFITS:
· Pay ranges up to $36/hour+ based on experience
· $.50/hour bumps for each state mechanic certification
· Up to 15% for 401(k) contributions with no matching strings attached
· $1000 annual tool allowance
· Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability coverage
· Safety and care for our employees are core values
A TYPICAL DAY IN A GRANGER SHOP:
· Manage door traffic as drivers leave on route
· Move to project work and preventative maintenance
· Manage work orders as trucks return from route
· Roadside service to assist with breakdowns as needed
· Diagnostic troubleshooting
· Manage all work tasks in a paperless shop environment
Usual work schedule is M-F, 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Qualifications Include the Following.
· Prior diesel experience, including engine inspection and repair, transmission preventive maintenance, electrical, air brakes, steering and suspension inspection preferred
· Prior experience working with after treatment systems and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot system failures preferred
· CDL‑B with air brakes, CDL-A preferred (or ability to obtain)
Stop looking for jobs and start your professional mechanic career with Granger.