|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Foguth Financial Group is a comprehensive financial planning firm headquartered in beautiful, Downtown Brighton. Our organization is internally driven to exceed client experience expectations. We are actively hiring for a Director of Marketing.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for providing the strategic direction of marketing communications to strengthen the firm’s position in the marketplace.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
• Accountable for all aspects of marketing communications, including branding, advertising, public relations, special events/sales campaigns, collateral materials, sponsorship, and website development.
• In collaboration with leadership, analyze target market information to help identify and recommend effective strategies for corporate advertising and marketing campaigns to assist in meeting organizational sales goals.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities intended to create new leads and nurture existing leads into client opportunities.
• Set and achieve strategic goals related to social media metrics, traditional media advertising and other marketing campaign initiatives.
• Lead and oversee the organization’s website development (design and content) and monitor analytics, traffic, and usage.
• Facilitate the design and development of robust collateral/marketing materials including, but not limited to presentations, brochures, booklets, flyers etc. and maintain a readily accessible library of these materials.
• Oversee all aspects of media relations, community relations and community outreach.
• Oversee all external vendor relationships that provide the following services and products, graphic design, website development and maintenance, advertising, promotional items, sponsorships, video production, photography, and printers.
• Direct the coordination, compilation and submission of RFP requests and other presentations and collateral.
• Create marketing strategy and develop and manage annual marketing calendar and the supporting expense budget.
• Oversee management of Marketing Coordinators.
• 10+ years of proven experience in marketing, communications, or public relations, preferably in the financial or professional services sector.
• Leadership experience managing a team.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leadership and sales teams in the development and execution of marketing and branding strategies to achieve new business growth objectives.
• Demonstrated experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations strategies.
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
Please send all inquiries to:
Lisa Cheresko, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org | (810) 206-3439 direct