|Company||Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram|
|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, is seeking State Certified Technicians who are interested in joining a Dealership who strives to provide the best Customer Service available. We are a busy, fast pace repair facility looking for dependable hard-working Automotive Mechanics.
* Electrical/Electronic Systems
* Heating and Air Conditioning
* Engine Performance
* Automatic Transmission /Trans axle
* Manual Drive Train and axles
* Diesel Engine Repair
* Suspension and Steering
* Engine Repair
Responsibilities of Certified Automotive Technician:
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including: Electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning and transmission.
* Perform quality inspections of vehicles to identify necessary and recommended repairs.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs to proper specifications.
* Maintain a clean working environment.
Requirements of Certified Automotive Technician:
* High degree of mechanical aptitude with a focus on efficiency.
* Effective oral & written communication skills
* Comprehension of safety and policy practices
* Adequate computer skills
* A “Customer First” attitude
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to bend, twist, grab and reach, and any other activity normally associated with an Automotive Mechanic’s position.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive compensation based on experience
* Paid Continuous Education and Training
* Health, Dental, Vision, FSA
* Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Paid Vacations up to 4 weeks per year
* 401k Retirement Plan