1) Early riser starts at 5:30 am until appx. 9:30am. 2 days per week
2) Early riser starts at 5:30 am until appx. 8:30am. 7 days per week
Flexible hours, Golf privileges
- Use riding greens mower, tee mower, fairway mower, rough mower, bunker rake, carts, push mowers, backpack blower, and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools to maintain golf course grounds and landscaping.
- Operate edger and trimmer.
- Operate light equipment to haul materials and remove debris.
- Daily maintenance of the golf course including clubhouse surrounds, pavilion area, landscaping, and all other area of the property.
- Perform other required tasks and duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Experience operating power equipment, mowers, trimmers, edger is preferred, however, willing to train the right candidates!
- Good communications skills.
- Works cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Previous golf course maintenance experience a plus.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch frequently.
-Assist with on course and facility projects
-Report problems encountered on site to supervisor immediately
Early morning availability is required
Great part-time seasonal position for retirees
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.50 per hour
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sundays (some shifts)
- Day shift only
Company's Facebook page: