- Operate production tooling and equipment in a manner that achieves production and quality goals and standards.
- Assist in maintaining Business Operating System integrity and alerting those situations that do not meet the quality system requirements to management.
- Maintain integrity of tooling and equipment necessary to perform work.
- Disposition and move suspect assemblies or components to Non-Conforming or assembly rework area.
- Work in a manner that promotes teamwork among fellow workers
- Communicate effectively with direct supervision on all aspects of the job performance, including across all shifts.
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the job assignment.
- Document all activities as required
- Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry Level
- Familiar with quality specifications and documentation in an automotive environment is a plus
- Trained in color and/or appearance testing approval where applicable
- Good written and mathematical skills desired
- Good communication and team working skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs required
- Able to tolerate standing for 8+ hours
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to lift, climb, carry, pull, grip, grasp, and reach for majority of the work day
- Pre-entry survey must be completed daily
- Temperature checks preformed with entry
- Sanitizer must be used and is provided throughout building
- Masks are required and are provided
- Social distancing is being followed and barricades have been installed
Back to WHMI Job Board