|Company||Thai Summit America|
|Apply For This Job||Apply Now|
Primary Job Function:
Operation of the press line, racking of the parts produced, quality control, housekeeping and participation in TPM activities, forklift driving and metal rework of the parts. Setting dies on the bolsters may also be required: this requires a crane operating license. Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed Management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Maintain housekeeping requirements to ensure a safe work environment.
· Inspect parts produced per process to ensure they meet our high standards.
· Complete quality check documentation per process.
· Initiate quality improvements and assist in concern resolution.
· Maintain production efficiencies.
· Complete inside/outside die changeovers.
· Program and fine adjust automation equipment.
· Build automation tooling.
· Troubleshoot automation and equipment.
· Rack parts per specifications.
· Load steel in to destackers using a fork truck.
· Participate in improvement activities using 5-S / TPM processes.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· One year of manufacturing experience preferred.
· General knowledge of quality systems.
· Able to identify sheet metal/aluminum defects.
· Basic knowledge using an ERP system.
Health, Safety and Physical Demand Requirements:
· Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
· Able to tolerate standing for 8 hours or more.
· Occasional lifting, climbing, carrying, pulling, griping, grasping, bending, stooping, twisting and reaching throughout the work day.
· Hand and eye coordination.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain a Passport.
· Travel within the US and Canada up to 5%, usually travel is throughout SE Michigan.
Risks Associated with Job Function/Working Conditions:
· Manufacturing environment.
Our most valuable resource is our Associates. At Thai Summit America Corporation, our goal is to attract the best people, and keep them, with a very competitive total compensation package that includes industry-leading benefits. Thai Summit America Corporation’s benefits include:
· Competitive Compensation Plan and Defined Career Paths
· 401(k) Plan
· Company Discretionary Contribution
· Company Matching Contribution
· Insurance Benefits
· Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Prescription, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Paid Vacation
· 11 Paid Holidays
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Assistance
· Supplier Discounts
To Apply : Please click http://www.thaisummit.us/careers/ click employment application or send resume to email@example.com, fax to 517-545-3806 or mail to 1480 West McPherson Park Drive, Howell, MI 48843 (Attn: HR). PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS. No agencies please.
At Will Employer. EEOC